Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Sunday...

My boyfriend is out of town this weekend to visit his mom for her birthday. Sally has cancer. I have to say that even with her carrying this horrible burden she is one head strong woman. Sharp as a tack it's just that her body is giving up. But she's not. My boyfriend, Nick, calls me last night to say that a phone call came in saying that his Aunt, Sally's sister, has passed. On her birthday. They are waiting to tell Sally today about this sad happening. What really got me with this is that Nick said his mom Sally, is now the only living "of her family." Meaning her parents and siblings are all gone. It's just her. That is really weighing on my mind for some reason. I mean, yes Sally still has her immediate family. Her husband and children. I don't know why that is messing with my mind. Crazy. My Godmother and Aunt passed away in the same month. My Aunt just a few days before Christmas. My family lives in Louisiana so I didn't get to go to the funeral but my Mom did. Unexpected deaths are so hard to understand. House fire. What a horrible way to have to go. Why?
Nick sent me a text message this morning saying "good morning, I love you." We are always together. It's really weird waking up to a empty bed. Wait..I'm in it so I guess it's not empty. haha..
On a different note; I have runny nose, throbbing ears and itchy throat and a headache. No medical insurance because I was layed off from my job. Think I better go get more orange juice. I'm laying in bed watching movies. The weather sucks. It's grey and cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment