Friday, January 8, 2010

Too much thinking...

I have so many things going on in my head at times. Trying to focus on finding a job. I was layed off in March 09. I have faithfully looked for a job almost every day. I have applied what seems like a million times. I have interviewed. I have networked. At times it is discouraging...no doubt. But...I have to keep reminding myself that no one but me is going to take care of me. So..I pray about it then tackle the world again. I recently finished a 4 day work program on "job searching". Can't believe I actually got a certificate of completion for this. Crazy. But...jumping through the hoops to get what I need. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do ya know?
My Aunt passed away right before Christmas. In a house fire. What a horrible way to go. My mom flew back home. She is so exhausted. She's back home now but doesn't seem the same. I know she has emotions flying everywhere. Totally expected. My mom is only 57 but has the body of a 90 year old. She probably only weighs 115. Eats like a bird. I'm concerned. I don't know what I would do without my mom. That is just unacceptable to me. On a different note...why am I having such trust issues when it comes to my boyfriend? I hate feeling the way I do sometimes. I honestly work on it every day. There just seems to be a wall...a gut feeling...I dunno...maybe it's just me. At the moment I'm just taking it day by day. I love him..of course. He makes me laugh allll the time. I just wonder why he is with me though. He's a bit vain at times. About his looks. I'm just an average chick. Yes. I take care of myself for the most part..although I could loose some weight but don't we all? Something just tells me that he's probably going to bounce at some point..however it might be me kicking his balls out the door. Man...sometimes I feel that way..but..he's the first man I have loved. Seriously. ahhh...life goes on. Don't stress it Tammy Tam Tam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment